Sea Day - Saturday, July 13th
Nassau, Bahamas - Sunday, July 14th
Arrive Miami - Monday, July 15th
**ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES ON CARNIVAL CRUISE SHIPS
Carnival's ‘Fun Times’ newsletter offers an at-a-glance overview of the day’s events, including activity and entertainment options, dining choices, children’s programming and more. ‘Fun Times’ is delivered to each stateroom, each evening, for the following day's scheduled activities.
The following entertainment and activities are offered fleet wide, unless otherwise noted.
• Sail Away Party: Following the Safety Briefing and as the ship sets sail, guests gather at midship Lido Deck where the cruise staff and DJ get the party started with music, dancing and drink specials.
• Captain’s Toast Celebration: Join the Captain and the Senior Officers for the traditional Captain’s Toast with music, $1 off Bellini specials and an exclusive photo opportunity.
• VIFP Diamond and Platinum Reunion : An exclusive party on cruises five days and longer, for Platinum and Diamond guests, featuring fun-filled activities with an interactive, casual and exclusive feel, as well complimentary drinks and appetizers.
• Mega Deck Party: An island inspired party that celebrates the fun and spirit of RedFrog and BlueIguana - the colorful namesake characters from our poolside watering holes, featured on longer cruises with two deck parties.
• 80s Rock-N-Glow Party: A high energy, fun and unique '80s themed party showcasing our exciting musical offerings, featured on all cruises.
• Serenity Under the Stars: Carnival's outdoor adults-only retreat is transformed into a South Beach-style club under the stars, featured on cruises six days and longer.
Full Gambling Casino
• Gaming: Blackjack, Dice/Craps, Roulette, Texas Hold ‘Em (electronic dealer), Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker and Let it Ride, Slots
• Casino Tournaments: Blackjack, slots and poker tournaments for cash prizes
Shows and Entertainment
• Welcome Aboard Show
• Playlist Productions stage shows (on ships that do not feature Production Shows)
• Production stage shows featuring singers and dancers (on ships that do not feature Playlist Productions)
• Headline entertainer performances
• Punchliner Comedy Club featuring established comedians as well as rising stars
• Carnival LIVE Concert Series (select ships and saildates)
• Lip Sync Battle Carnival (select ships)
• Towel Animal Theater (select ships)
• Live music for dancing
• Carnival Seaside Theater and Dive-in Movies (select ships)
• Big Screen Blockbusters (select ships)
• Bingo sessions
• First-run movies featured daily on the in-cabin TV
• ‘On Demand’ movies (select ships)
• Behind the Fun Tour
• Thrill Theater (on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Horizon and Carnival Vista)
• IMAX® Theatre (on Carnival Horizon and Carnival Vista)
• Camp Ocean – supervised for young cruisers, 2-11 years of age
• Circle ‘C’ - exclusive program for teens, 12-14 years of age
• Club O2- exclusive program for teens, 15-17 years of age
o Teen's Party Time
o Teens' Digital Play
o Teens' Active Play
• Carnival’s Seuss at Sea Program
o Seuss-A-Palooza Story Time
o Seuss-A-Palooza Parade
o Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast
o Dr. Seuss Bookville (select ships)
• Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea
• Night Owls
Sports and Outdoor Fun
Please note: Some facilities may not be available on every ship - check here to see what is on your cruise!
• Ping Pong
• Shuffleboard (select ships)
• Volleyball (select ships)
• Basketball (select ships)
• Soccer (select ships)
• Bocce Ball (select ships)
• Dodgeball (select ships)
• Miniature Golf
• Jogging Track (select ships)
• SkyCourse Ropes Course (on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Sunrise, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista))
• SkyRide (on Carnival Horizon, Carnival Panorama and Carnival Vista)
• Waterworks (select ships)
• Twister Waterslide
• Serenity Adults Only Retreat (on all ships, excluding Carnival Triumph)
• Sports Square (select ships)
Spa Carnival / Cloud 9 Spa
• Cloud 9 Spa (select ships)
• Spa Carnival
• Beauty Seminars
• Hair & Beauty Salon
• Facial Treatments
• Medi-Spa and Acupuncture (select ships)
• Men’s services
• Fitness Center
• Fitness Classes - Some classes may not be available on every ship and nominal fees may apply.
o Body Conditioning, Stretch, Abs, Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates and Cycle Class
Fun and Games with the Cruise Director and Social Staff
Please note: Games vary and are up to the discretion of the ship’s Cruise Director and Social Staff
• Hasbro, The Game Show (select ships)
• Hasbro Games
• Fun Ship Family Games
• Indoor Bocce Ball tournaments (select ships)
• Fun Squad Trivia
• Carnival Tower
• Scavenger Hunt
• Bean Bag Toss
• Lido Deck and Pool Games
• Couples and Lovers Game
• Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
• Battle of the Sexes
• Ship Building Competition
• Game Show Mania
Instructive Talks – Demonstrations - Classes
• Fun Aboard, Fun Ashore
• Ice Carving Demonstrations
• Dance classes: Pick up some moves and learn to dance like a professional.
• Cooking Demonstration (on ships that feature The Steakhouse): Learn to cook Steakhouse-style from our team of chefs as they demonstrate the tricks of the trade used to make those multi-course dinners that everyone loves. This is an hour-long presentation of kitchen skill and ingenuity - and taste tests are included.
• Food and Wine Pairing: Learn how to match great wines with great food and enjoy as well; informative talk by our onboard Sommelier.
• Art Auction Program at Sea (select ships)
• ‘Groove for St. Jude’: A fun dance activity held once each cruise that allows guests to make a $10 USD donation and groove to the music. Guests receive a ‘Care to Play’ tee shirt and wristband and the proceeds go directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Medical Research Hospital.
• Creativity at Sea: Complimentary, self-lead painting and craft experience (may be offered on select itineraries, scheduling permitted)
Mixers and Meetings
• Friends of Bill W (Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting)
• Friends of Jimmy K (Narcotics Anonymous Meeting)
• LGBT Mixer
• Singles Mixer
• Card Players meet and play
• Military Appreciation Gathering
• Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle (select cruises)
• Video Arcade
• On Board Duty-Free Shopping
• Internet Café