From the Boston Crew, we would like to send a heartfelt thank you to all who were able to make it to Reunion 2015. What a wonderful time; here are some highlights:
- Everyone got into “the Selfies;” Perry was a winner with bringing the selfie stick! 👌
- Who would have thought that the “Watch Me (whip/ nae nae)” song would have been a show stopper. The little ones tore up the dance floor!
- There were no “hot mess” sightings; everyone brought their A-Game attire.
- The food was beyond excellent (especially the breakfast buffet).
- Shonda got her lobster & visited wahlburgers 😁
- Cheryl brought her angelic voice to a happy birthday song.
- Dancing and libations in the hospitality suite; speechless amounts of fun and entertainment. 👏
- Glamour shots being taken before the dinner!!!!
- Many more highlights than I can mention.
If you’re wondering how to see all of those awesome selfies, here’s how you do it if you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account:
- In the “search” field, type: #monroecheekreunion
All of the pics and videos with that hashtag will come up and you’ll see all of the lovely fun filled faces. This will allow us to continue sharing the joy that happened this weekend.
Those unable to attend, you were missed and we hope to see you in Tennessee 2017.
Boston “the city of champs and seafood.”